1. What are the different types of pleated depth filters offered by Pall?
Pall’s pleated depth filters are available in the following series, each with a different pleated cylinder configuration:
- Star Pleat
- Ultipleat proprietary layover crescent-shaped pleat
- Conventional Fan Pleat
2. What is the filter grade range for pleated depth filters?
The filter grade range for pleated depth filters is 0.8 μm to 100 μm.
3. What are the benefits of using Pall’s Ultipleat laid-over pleated depth filters?
- Pall’s laid-over Ultipleat pleated depth filters are a perfect solution for high flow applications, offering economical and reliable filtering.
- With higher flow rates per filter cartridge, a crescent-shaped pleat geometry combined with a large diameter and proprietary range of available filter media, the Ultipleat filters demonstrate superior performance.
- They also reduce waste disposal and maintenance costs.