Oenoclear™ Wine Pleated Filter Cartridges
Complete, Reliable and Economical Filtration for Wine Applications
Oenoclear pleated filter cartridges are specifically engineered for the wine filtration to ensure complete yeast removal and allow repeated regeneration in situ. These filter cartridges incorporate a unique polyaramid membrane in a single open-ended (SOE) AB style cartridge for use in sanitary housings. At the same time, a fully enclosed hygienic cartridge filtration assembly can also be utilized in applications such as final clarification, pre-filtration, and yeast removal in wine processing.
Why choose Oenoclear pleated filter cartridges?
With a removal rating of 0.2 µm, these filter cartridges are a reliable replacement for sheet filtration.
Additional benefits include:
- Fixed pores, non-shedding
- Resin and surfactant-free
- Individually serialized
Food and Beverage:
Prefiltration, final clarification and yeast removal
Food Contact Compliance
- Food contact compliant filters are available.
- Please refer to the Pall website for Declaration of Compliance to specific National Legislation and/or Regional Regulatory requirements for contact use.
ISO 9000 Certified Quality System
- An alternative to sheet filters typically referred to as 0.2 µm nominal
- Typical Saccharomyces cerevisiae TR is > 109
- Typical Oenococcus oeni TR is > 106
Pressure Drop vs. Liquid Flow Rate1
1Typical initial clean media ΔP per 30 in. (760 mm) element for water at 68°F (20°C); viscosity 1 centipoise. For 20 in. (508 mm) and 40 in. (1016 mm) configurations, divide the differential pressure by 0.67 and 1.33 respectively. For assistance in filter assembly sizing and housing selection, contact your local Pall Distributor or Pall Corporation directly.