DFT Classic® String Wound Process Water Filter Cartridges
For Aggressive and High-Temperature Fluids for Various Processes Involving the Filtration of Liquids and Gases
DFT Classic Series filter cartridges feature a graded pore structure to efficiently remove a wide range of particle sizes. These process water filters offer broad chemical compatibility and are suitable for liquid and gas filtration applications. With high contaminant-holding capacity, these cartridges provide reliable, consistent and filtration performance and long service filter life.
Why choose DFT Classic String Wound Series filter cartridges?
- Available in retention ratings from 0.5 µm to 350 µm
- Various cartridge sealing options
- Numerous cartridge configurations
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality system
- Diverse range of removal ratings
- Cost savings from long service filter life
- High contaminant-holding capacity
- Cartridges fit into most standard housings