If you are dependent on lime softening to pretreat surface water and influent water for general utility applications, you could benefit from upgrading to a Pall Aria Integrated MF/NF system.
The Pall Aria MF/NF system leverages advanced dual-membrane technology for process water treatment. This hollow-fiber water microfiltration system (MF) and nanofiltration system (NF) system has been proven to reduce overall operational costs by 15-20%. It can also achieve consistent and high-quality product water, with a significantly smaller footprint, less waste, and no need for sludge dewatering, hauling, and disposal.
- Ensure consistent, high-quality water
- Maximize control over your water treatment operation.
- Minimize footprint, waste, and disposal costs.
- Reduce operating expenses by as much as 20%.
Is This an Opportunity for You?
- Does your water quality vary or periodically fail to meet specifications?
- Is consistent water quality important to you?
- Do you typically use more than 100 gpm (23 m3 /hr) of water for boilers and utility operations?
- Are you interested in significant savings on operating costs for water treatment?
Why the Pall Aria Integrated MF/NF System?
- Produces consistent quality water without upsets from a lime softening operation.
- Eliminates sludge dewatering and disposal costs.
- Improves the removal of hardness and alkalinity in treated water.
- Reduces chemical costs and usage.
- Improves ion exchange water treatment.
- Chemical processing
- Food and beverage
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Pulp and paper
- Standard designs for trouble-free operation.
- Touch-screen controls for simple operation.
- Modular design for rapid integration.
- Multiple membrane barriers for process protection
- Flexible water management: outsource operations, service contract, or service-on-demand.
- Flexible project financing: capital purchase, lease-to-own, rent, or purchase treated water.
- Streamlined system design and operation using our experience of over 60 years in the field of water treatment
- Lifetime system support from filtration experts with excellent track records for customer satisfaction.