Features and Benefits
- Double the filter area in the same size capsule (Ref. PhotoKleen™ EZD-3 filter)
- Easy change out style filter assembly
- Two membrane material types available
- Minimized hold-up volume, and top in / top out flow direction with side conduit for laminar filling
- Offers lower pressure drop for higher viscosity fluids
- Reduces tool down time by extending filter change outs
- Optimized media selection for target applications
- Minimized organic extractables by XP treatment for rapid start-up and reducing chemical wastes.
- XP option guarantees low organic, metal and particle cleanliness for the most advanced processes.
PhotoKleen™ EZD-3X filters are designed to fit into all PhotoKleen™ EZD-3 head manifolds
Materials of Construction
|Support and Drainage|
|Core, Cage, and End Caps|
|Maximum Forward Differential Pressure||P-Nylon : 0.27 MPa @ 20 °C / 39 psid @ 60 °F
PE-Kleen : 0.29 MPa @ 30 °C / 42 psid @ 86 °F
|Maximum Operating Temperature||30 °C / 86 °F|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||0.29 MPaG @ 30 °C / 42 psig @ 86 °F|
*2 PhotoKleen™ EZD-3 head manifolds are compatible with PhotoKleen™ EZD-3X capsules.
Typical Flow Characteristics - 1cP fluid, 20℃
Part Numbers / Ordering Information3
PHD12  EH11B
|Code||Filter Media||Removal ratings|
|XN2L4||P-Nylon||Asymmetric Nylon6,6||2 nm|
|HXN54||Asymmetric Nylon6,6||5 nm|
|AN01||Asymmetric Nylon6,6||10 nm|
|ANM||Asymmetric Nylon6,6||20 nm|
|AND||Asymmetric Nylon6,6||40 nm|
|AN15||Asymmetric Nylon6,6||0.15 μm|
*3 For XP option add –XP to end of part number for 10nm / 20nm removal ratings.
*4 XP treatment is standard on 2nm / 5nm removal rating.
Caution: For optimal filtration performance, it is recommended to replace your filters at-least once a year. Annual replacements will reduce the potential of any leakages that may result due to prolonged chemical exposure. Pall warrants its filters for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment.