High Flow Filtration Technology Available as a Rental Skid: Simplex 19 Element Filter Skid
For more than 70 years Pall Corporation has been solving complex contamination problems across the refining, petrochemical and oil and gas industries. By applying our advanced filtration and separation technologies directly to the problem, we’re able to help operators reduce maintenance costs and minimize unscheduled shutdowns. Our High Flow filtration platforms are proven to efficiently and reliably filter contaminants from a wide variety of process and product streams, which can cause a multitude of costly operational and fluid quality problems.
- Maximum hydraulic flow capacity of 2158 m3/hr (9500 USGPM) (325,000 bbl/day)
- Fully valved and piped on skid (inlet/outlet, clean and dirty side vents and drains)
- Inlet/outlet connections on both sides of skid to allow field piping options. Optional outlet on top of vessel.
- Spare ports for vessel flushing and PSV connections
- Local differential pressure gauge
- Davited full-open closure
- Integrated, valved fluid sampling panel for influent and effluent samples
- Complies with most refinery mechanical specifications
- NACE compliant for sour service
- Lifting points at four corners of the skid
- Fork lift pockets for portability
- The frame on all skids is totally boxed in on all sides and bottom to provide spill containment
- Remove particulate contamination from:
- feedstocks to protect catalytic reactor beds
- LPG, gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel final products
- many other contaminated products that can be found in a variety of storage tanks in a plant
- amine (rich and lean)
- aromatic extraction solvents
- dehydration solvents
- sour water
- make-up water
- Prefiltration for liquid/liquid separations
19-Around Simplex High Flow filter rental skid (side view)1
- Mobile skid dimensions (L x W x H): 4.55 m (179 in.) x 2.11 m (83 in.) x 2.23 m (87.7 in.) Can be shipped via standard flatbed truck.
- Skid Weight: Dry - 5686 kg (12,535 lbs), Full of water - 8181 kg (18,035 lbs)
- Vessel design: ASME Code, Section VIII, Div. 1 with CRN for Canada; 31 bar (450 psig) and FV @ 149 °C (300 °F)
- National Board Number
- Piping design: ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code for 31.03 bar (450 psig) @ 149 °C (300 °F)
- MDMT -40 °F
- Filter vessel: one each, Pall Ultipleat® High Flow. Accepts 19, 15.24 cm (6 in.) diameter x 152.4 cm (60 in.) elements per vessel
- Valving: 25.4 cm (10 in.), 136.08 kg (300 lb), equipped with full port gate valves
- Inlet/outlet: 10 in. 300 lb RFWN flange
Materials of Construction
- Skid base: carbon steel (hot dip galvanized)
- Filter vessels and piping: carbon steel, primed and epoxy coated
- Inlet /outlet valves: 300 lb, OS&Y, 316 stainless steel flexible wedge, full-port gate style
- Housing closure gaskets: 304 SS inner ring and CS outer ring /Grafoil3
19-Around Simplex High Flow filter rental skid (closure view)1
60 in. Ultipleat High Flow filter element
1 Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
2 For complete details, request a design package.
3 Grafoil is a registered trademark of Graftech International
Earn 10% off* your next order online by leaving a review of this product. Please login to your account to leave a review. We appreciate and value your feedback.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions.