It is essential that the avionics (E/E) cooling air is dry and free from contamination.
- Fine filtration efficiency (significantly better than the ARINC international standard of 400-micron absolute)
- Removal of oil mist and fine particulate contamination, such as carbon
- Hydrophobic filter elements - not affected by moisture
- Low differential pressure
- Long filter element service life
- Increased E/E system reliability, reduced component failures due to contamination
- Protection of the critical components within the avionics cooling bay
(A) High-efficiency, barrier filter elements.
(B) Inertial particle separators (with or without a barrier filter downstream)
Filter assembly containing an inertial separator housing and barrier filter.
Pall Aerospace (via our airline distributor Satair) can supply avionics cooling filters for the majority of commercial aircraft.
Some examples are given in the data sheets below:
This technology can also be installed on:
- Military aircraft
- Commercial & Military Helicopters
To determine if your application is suitable, contact your local Pall sales representative.