The fit and forget PUREair system is the perfect solution for such challenging operations. It shields the engine inlet from airborne contamination which results in:
- Safer operation (protection against sand and dust, FOD, ice and snow)
- Increased operational availability
- Enhanced protection against engine erosion
- Reduced maintenance and operational costs
- QB0727 (Port)
- QB0728 (Starboard)
Certification:The PUREair is a "fit and forget" system; there are no inlet barrier filters to replace or clean. As with all aircraft equipment, routine visual inspection is recommended. In case of damage, please refer to the Component Maintenance Manual, available through Pall Aerospace.
For additional information about this product, please contact your local Pall representative.
|The Pall PUREair solution is an environmentally friendly alternative to oil-wetted barrier filters. There is no filter replacement and no daily cleaning as with oil-based solutions which are difficult and expensive to dispose of.|
This new generation of PUREair design features the latest advanced technologies, such as composite materials and high-performance vortex generator tubes.
The benefits include:
- Excellent dust separation efficiency
- Significant reduction in engine erosion and component wear
- Reduced scavenge power
- Reduced weight compared to earlier PUREair designs
- Reduced maintenance and operations costs