DFT Classic® Fluoropolymer (PTFE) String Wound Filter Cartridges
For Aggressive and High-Temperature Fluids
DFT Classic Fluoropolymer string wound, depth filter cartridges feature an all PTFE (fluoropolymer) construction for compatibility with a wide range of process fluid, including the most aggressive and/or high-temperature acids and solvents. They may be used as a final filter in many applications or for superior protection for final membrane filters.
Why choose DFT Classic Fluoropolymer depth filter cartridges?
These depth filter cartridges are available in retention ratings from 0.5 to 25 (µm). They may also be ordered in polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) for high temperature and aggressive applications.
- For final filtration
- Offers superior protection of final membranes
- A robust filter for aggressive fluids
Chemicals and Polymer:
- Chemicals – Final product (liquid), raw material (gas, air) and intermediate product – other
- Polymer – Nylon production, polyurethane production
- Semiconductor – Acid etch systems including Piranha etch solvent strip applications
- See documentation