Marksman™ NXA High Flow Filter Cartridges
High-Capacity Melt Blown Depth Filter Cartridges
The Marksman NXA high flow depth filter cartridge offers a larger cartridge geometry over its counterparts. Additionally, it has the same proprietary CoLD Melt™ fiber technology used in Pall’s Nexis® series filters, has a gradient pore structure and is absolute rated at 99.9% efficiency with retention ratings from 4.3 to 72 micron µm.
Why choose Marksman NXA high-capacity depth filter cartridges?
These filter cartridges fit most size 1 and size 2 bag vessels with no hardware changes. They are also available in 101.6 cm (40 in) for use in unique 101.6 cm (40 in) Pall vessels.
Additional benefits include:
- Inside-out flow traps contaminants inside the element
- Unique sealing device adjusts to fit in most conventional bag filter vessels
- Quick, easy change-outs
Chemicals and Polymer
- Chemicals – Final product (liquid), raw material (gas, air, liquid) and intermediate products – other
- Petrochemicals – Amine, Benfield and other solvent loops
- Polymer – Carbon fiber, nylon production and polyurethane production
Oil and Gas
- Upstream – Injection water and SRU
- Midstream – LNG acid gas, acid gas, glycol filtration and process water
- Refinery – Amine systems
5, 10, 20, 40, 70 micron (µm)
Maximum operating differential pressure
to 2.9 bard @ 20°C (42 psid @ 68°F)
to 1.0 bard @ 79°C (15 psid @ 175°F)