Marksman™ PFT Large Format Filter Cartridges
High Capacity Pleated, All- Polypropylene Filter Cartridges for Consistent Filtration
Marksman PFT large format filter cartridges are constructed from Poly-Fine® II proprietary media for highly consistent filtration. Inside-out flow traps contaminants inside the element while a unique sealing device adjusts to fit most bag filter housings.
Why choose Marksman large format filter cartridges?
They are available to fit most Size 1 and Size 2 bag housings with no hardware changes.
Additional benefits include:
- High surface area for long service life
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Short length option to accommodate smaller baskets
Chemicals and Polymer
- Chemicals – Final product (liquid), raw material (gas, air, liquid) and intermediate product – other
- Petrochemicals – Amine, Benfield and other solvent loops
- Polymer – Carbon fiber, nylon and polyurethane production
Food and Beverage
- Beer (Corporate) – Incoming water
- Craft Microbreweries – Incoming water
Oil and Gas
- Upstream – Injection water and SRU
- Midstream – LNG acid gas, acid gas, glycol filtration and process water
- Refinery – Amine systems
- Automotive – Filling lines/stations
- Primary metals – Coolants/bearing lubricants, drive gearbox + roll housing, forging extrusion, gearbox/bearing, gearbox/morgoil, material directional control, material handling, noncontact, quenching/cleaning, roll bite – safety filter and shape + material handling
1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 40, 70, 90, 150 micron (µm)
Maximum operating differential pressure
to 5.2 bard @ 20°C (75 psid @ 68°F)
to 2.4 bard @ 74°C (35 psid @ 165°F)
NOTE: Stainless steel flange recommended for temperatures in excess of 43°C (110°F).
Recommended change-out differential pressure1
2.4 bard @ up to 54°C (35 psid @ up to 130°F)
Food and water contact use
Please contact Pall Corporation to verify that the product conforms to your national legislation and/or regional regulatory requirements for water and food contact use.
Cartridges do not use surfactants, binders, and adhesives.
Contact Pall Corporation for assistance.
1Provided that the maximum differential pressure is not exceeded based on temperature limits defined above.