Vector™ High Flow Filter Cartridges
Vector™ High Flow Filter Cartridges are used for coarse filtration in high flow applications in the oil, gas, and chemical industries. These high-efficiency filters utilize Pall’s unique “Laid-Over-Pleat” or Ultipleat® technology with felt media made from polyester or polypropylene to extend the on-stream service life of your process applications.
Vector High Flow elements are available in 20, 40, 60, and 80-inch lengths with media and hardware configurations that allow for broad temperature and chemical compatibility. Additionally, Vector High Flow elements offer the opportunity to employ Pall’s Ultipleat technology and system solution resources in coarse high flow applications.
- Coreless large diameter cartridge
- Available in a variety of filter lengths and grades
- Available in both polypropylene and polyester felt media
- Features proprietary unique crescent-shaped pleat geometry
- Handle for easy cartridge replacement
These polypropylene and polyester filter elements offer the following benefits –
- High flow rate per filter cartridge
- A wide range of temperature and chemical compatibility
- Up to 2x service life vs. comparable coarse large-volume filter elements
- Inside-to-outside flow pattern traps contaminants inside the element, thus preventing polluting the treated process liquid or gas during cartridge change-out
Oil & Gas:
- Condensate feed
- Gas filtration
- Natural gas transportation pipeline
- Wastewater filtration
- Frac water disposal
- Produced water
- General disposal well protection
- LPG final product filtration
- Hydrotreater feed filter
- Amine loop filter
- Epoxy resin
- Disposal wells
- Feed streams
- Industrial resins and coatings
- Agricultural chemicals
- Silicone solutions
- Water treatment
- Final product
- Tank car loading and unloading
Pulp & Paper:
- White liquor
- Black liquor
- Demin water
- Shower press
- Bleach tower processed water treatment
- Paint feedstocks
- Final products
1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 µm
Maximum differential pressure
5.2 bard (75 psid) @ 20°C (68°F)
2.4 bard (35 psid) @ 74°C (165°F)
Maximum operating temperature1
82°C (180°F) with typical polypropylene configuration
100°C (212°F) with typical polyester configuration2
Materials of construction
Filter media: Polyester, polypropylene
Hardware: Polypropylene, acetal
O-rings: EPDM, fluoropolymer elastomer,
silicone, Buna N, Teflon encapsulated
U-cup seals: Buna N, silicone, fluoropolymer
Outside Diameter: 152 mm (6 in)
Lengths: 508 mm (20 in), 1016 mm (40 in),
1524 mm (60 in), 2032 mm (80 in)
1 With compatible fluids.
2 The maximum operating temperature should not exceed 60°C (140°F) when using polyester media in aqueous solutions.
3 Nordel is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company.
Pall Part Number = HFV 6     
|Code||Filter grades (µm)|
|J||Nordel /EPDM O-ring|
|H||Fluoropolymer elastomer O-ring|
|H13||Buna N O-ring|
|H1||Teflon encapsulated fluoropolymer elastomer O-ring|
|H13U||Buna N U-cup|
|HU||Fluoropolymer elastomer U-cup|
|JU||Nordel /EPDM U-cup|
Q. 1. What is the filter grade range available for these polypropylene and polyester filter elements?
- Polypropylene and polyester filter elements are available in 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 µm ratings.
Q. 2. What is the cartridge length options available for these polypropylene and polyester filter elements?
- The polypropylene and polyester filter elements are available in 20, 40, 60, and 80-inch variants.
Q. 3. Do I need to take special care while using these polypropylene and polyester filter elements in aqueous solutions?
- Yes, please note that the maximum operating temperature should not exceed 60°C (140°F) when using polyester media in aqueous solutions.
Q.4. What are the ISO certificates of the related Manufacturing plants ?
- The Vector High Flow element are produced in manufacturing site with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certificates